Dancing Dchuyv Dancing Dchuyv

i like it, but ive seen better from you powerprime. i sm dissapoint.

When they want you dead When they want you dead

this was awesome. it was a little slow paced, like everything was in slow mo. other than that i loved it. i liked how every boss had a gimmick, like the thing that grows bigger by eating. there should have been a return of the zombie serpent thing, like if it ate the giant faceless guy and attacked all giant and stuff. i want to see more of this. happy madness day.

Bongo Instant Beard Bongo Instant Beard

if you regret buying a bongo instant beard simply purchase a bongo time machine and go back in time to prevent yourself from buying both of them!

Moar Chocobreak!!!!!!!!!! Moar Chocobreak!!!!!!!!!!

not bad

not the best game ever, but the best chocobreak game ive seen. i like your stuff. you can do great stuff, but you choose to put less effort in. like with your megazord game. keep making games, just put in a tad more effort

YKWTSII: Weegee's Revenge YKWTSII: Weegee's Revenge

Just amazing!

wow, this was amazing. i didnt even know the tgf2 could do that! also, where did you get those sounds? i cant find youtube poop sounds anywhere. anyway, great game, great features, and great graphics. one of my favorite games on newgrounds. bravo oldskool, bravo...

Patapon 2 The Art Of War Patapon 2 The Art Of War

i hate this

it has the most unresponsive controls ever. i was right on beat but i lost anyway. and im a drumer. patapon is a good game, but this flash is not.

Escapade [8-BIT] Escapade [8-BIT]

holy shit!

this is pure awesomeness. i think nintendo should hire you to make their music. keep up the good work. this is awesome. there were no flaws at all. just awesomeness.

ElectroHarbour responds:

Thank you.

/-Back To Earth-\(Non-Vocal) /-Back To Earth-\(Non-Vocal)

This is awesometastic

Thats right haters, I made up a word. You go a problem with that? Anyway, this is really awesome. The metronome goes on for a bit too long but everything else is perfect. How you make this stuff is still a mystery. Keep blowing my mind with cool songs. You raised the bar with this one.

Darkfire96 responds:

XD Awesometastic!
I guess the metronome needs be removed...
Lol Ill try to continue blowing your mind :)

/-Ikarus-\

Sunrise in Warmwave City Sunrise in Warmwave City

finally!

finally an 8-bit tune for relaxing moments instead of boss battles that doesnt suck! this is great. can i put it in a game i'm currently making? if i do, i promise to put you in the credits.

td6d responds:

Sure man! Send me a link to it when you upload it, I'd love to see what you made!

Thanks for the feedback!

Sonic is fast Sonic is fast

um...

kids, do not watch this... ew...

Clay S'Asshole Clay S'Asshole

Whoa!

All your sculptures are so cool! Make That big guy with the mask and wierd teeth from madness!!!

PikaRobo responds:

If you are talking about Tricky, he is already made (the most recent one) If you are talking about his 'demon' form... holy crap... 0___0.

But I might think about it, Although I might need to make it out of a different material it is not impossible.

Clay Grunt Clay Grunt

That is EPIC!!!

This was so cool I attempted to make one but it didnt work out as well. Great job though! Keep up the good work!

PikaRobo responds:

Thanks, just keep trying.